Anyway, here are some quick thought starters to get your excuse engine going. While these are intended to help you come up with some great excuses we truly believe that the best excuses are rooted in really good true reasons – because that makes them easier for the person you’re giving the excuse to believe it.
“I’m only going to the bachelor party in Atlantic City because:”
- It’s so close I can be home quickly in case of any emergency
- It’s much more affordable than going to ______ so I won’t be spending too much of our money
- You’ve been to AC before and I wouldn’t want to go somewhere new without you
- You know so many people in AC too that maybe I’ll get to run into some of our mutual friends
- It isn’t as dirty as going to some of those other places (even though you can make it as dirty or as clean as anywhere else in the world… if you know the right people)
- The bachelor went out of his way to make it in AC because he knew it would be a more central place for all his friends to meet up.
So there you have it, some great starters to help you get permission to go to the bachelor party in AC. The best idea for you to work on next is to grow a penis and become a man so you don’t have to come up with excuses for going to your friend’s party.
Mike – AC Bachelor Party