While we love a good bachelor party in the summer, we believe a great bachelor party can happen at any time during the year. Also, because of where Atlantic City is located within New Jersey it allows for you to enjoy the weather most of the year. Sure, you’ll have snow on some occasions – but that just drives more of the fun indoors.
We wanted to outline why we think any time of the year is a great time to have an Atlantic City Bachelor Party. Whether it’s summer, winter, spring or fall AC is always America’s Playground and we're here to help you plan bachelor party packages!
Benefits of having your bachelor party in AC during the:
- Beach bars – groups of girls in bikinis and drinking outside, not many things compare with that.
- Beach – the beach in AC is nice in a lot of places. If your bachelor party isn’t too hung over an impromptu game of football on the beach (or just sitting there) is a great way to break up the day.
- Girl’s Outfits – the old saying is still true – skin to win – girl’s wear less during the summer. Guys – keep your shirt on at the club no matter what time of year it is.
- Travel – you’re not going to have to worry if the roads are icy or the snow plows didn’t make it. (although we’ve never heard of a casino being closed due to snow)
- Weather – the weather drives more people indoors
- Indoor Pools – it’s winter and you’re most likely coming from an East Coast location. What better way to pretend it’s nicer outside than it is than by enjoying an indoor pool that’s over 80 degrees.
- Cabin Fever – we’ve conducted scientific studies and have noticed that girls party 23% harder in the winter vs. the summer because they’re spending so much time indoors they get cabin fever.
- Price – usually there are some cheaper rates available during the winter. This isn’t a hard and fast fact – just something we’ve noticed.
- Attendance – when trying to get a group of the guys together it’s usually harder to do during the summer because everyone is taking vacations and wants to do other stuff on the weekends. You’ll have a much better chance of getting a larger amount of people together during the winter months
- Many of the benefits of summer – without the 100-degree heat (great for golf and fishing) or the shore traffic!
- Many of the benefits of winter, spring and summer with the added benefit of after Labor Day discounts and much less dudes in the club trying to steal your thunder.
So you see, Atlantic City Bachelor Parties are great ANY time of the year and when you use us to plan they're sure to be great. Sure, you should try and think about having it at least two months before the wedding but bachelor parties can happen anytime from the day after the bachelor pops the question till… well, there’s no expiration date. We’ve thrown amazing bachelor parties 6 months after a wedding. You never know when a friend is gonna call you up one day and say, hey we eloped this weekend. No matter what – there still must be a bachelor party or the wedding isn’t legal.
Mike – Atlantic City Bachelor Party