This isn’t a full, long list because we just wanted to highlight the things that many forget.
· Dollar bills – yes, the guy driving your strippers to the party probably has some – but usually not enough. Stop by a bank before you hit the party, you’ll feel like a rapper with a huge wad of bills in your pocket. Just don’t let anyone see they’re ones.
· Coolers – yes, the bathroom tub or sink or trash cans will work great – until someone (the strippers) need to use the bathroom. Also, you can start icing the beer early while you drive down if you have your own cooler.
· Beer / Liquor – yes, AC has liquor stores but they’re not always easy to find. More importantly, you want your sole focus once you get close to AC to be to check in and get nuts – not finding a store 6 blocks off the main strip.
· AC Weekly – grab this in your hotel or at a 7-11 in town. It’s the free paper and should tell you some good things going on in case you messed up and didn’t plan your whole weekend with us.
· Lysol – to spray all over your clothes / self before you walk into your house and have your wife throw up from the smell of the past weekend.
· Bathing Suit – there are pools in the hotels.
· A Dead Fish – preferably in a separate “throw-away” cooler. What better way to make sure the bachelor gets to sleep with something after he passes out.
So there you have it – just a few of the small things you should try and remember before you hit the road to your AC Bachelor Party.
Dan – Atlantic City Bachelor Party