We're willing to give you the first couple rules, but we'll reserve some of the more intense and interesting rules for when we work with you directly. One note, when someone asks you where you came up with this idea, which let's face it - is the best idea of your life, please don't forget who told you first.
How it's played:
- You'll be playing all around town and not sitting around a board game, so be prepared. It’s best played as a day activity since you want to save night time for the other bachelor party ideas
- Decide who is going to be which character, get appropriate costume. Yes, the racecar should dress up as a car (or driver) and the thimble should have a ridiculous thimble looking hat covering their face the entire game.
- Working in a few small teams is usually the way to go
- Someone needs to be the banker (usually the best man because you'll be controlling the game) so he'll have to dress up in a suit with tails, a top hat and most important - the mustache.
- When someone "lands" on free parking all the guys chip in to immediately send him to an Asian massage place. We'll tell you what free parking is later.
- Instead of money you'll be "paying" for things by downing the appropriate number of beers.
- Want to buy a hotel – just finish the right amount of beers, in each of the bars in one certain location (just think about how many bars are in the Tropicana alone – that casino is worth a lot)
- Community Chest – we’ll let you use your imagination for what kind of chest we mean in our bachelor party version
- Someone go to one of your properties after you’ve already “bought” it – they’ll pay you by doing shots that you choose for them
Mike – Atlantic City Bachelor Party