- Co-location – houses are great if you want everyone of the guests staying in the same place, hotels are great if not everyone knows each other that great or some people would want some separation from the antics at some point.
- Cleaning – a hotel room gets cleaned everyday and usually it doesn’t matter what you do to the room, they clean it (especially when you tip the room cleaner 20 bucks). In a house you have to make sure it’s clean and in order before you leave or you don’t get your cleaning deposit back.
- Price – depending on the number of guys that are paying for staying over there’s either a huge difference in price (with less guys) or it’s about the same (with enough guys).
- Space – there’s only so much space inside a hotel room. Houses are usually great for having enough space for bigger poker games, larger areas for the strippers, a backyard to grill.
- Noise – get the right house and you can blast music till 6am with no problem. Do that in a hotel and you’ll get walked out.
Again, it depends on what you want to do for the party. When you plan your Atlantic City Bachelor Party with us we can help you figure out what’s best and get the right place once you decide.
Mike – Atlantic City Bachelor Party