First thing to do is check out “budget” section by clicking the link on the right side. You’ll find a lot of ideas in there. The second best thing to do is use a professional bachelor party planner (hint: that’s us) and a bachelor party package so you can be sure to get the best knowledge about AC and not overspend on something you really don’t need (for instance a limo to get around AC).
Saving money means doing things that will get you the biggest bang for your buck. What clubs have the best bottle and VIP prices, what hotels have the biggest rooms with the smallest prices, which restaurant gives you the most food on your plate? All easy questions for us.
In the spirit of saving money though, here are some of our top hints:
- You don’t need a suite, if you really want one check out the House of Blues Suites
- You don’t need a limo or party bus if it’s just within AC
- You don’t want to hire girls out of the yellow pages
- AC buffets are amazing – and you can eat all you want
- You can drink for free all night in any major casino by …. (oh wait, that’s a secret one we only tell our parties, so work w/ us)
Don’t worry – you can still throw a ridiculous bachelor party and put together a great party package for everyone for only a little bit of money.
Mike – Atlantic City Bachelor Party