We’ll go over a few questions to ask the bachelor to make sure you get an idea of what he wants and what would make it great for him, as well as what type of party you’re up against.
- What’s one thing he always wanted to have happen at his bachelor party?
- What are some things that have made past bachelor parties he’s been to good and bad?
- Who should be invited – friends only, co-workers, family members, bride’s family members (maybe just for dinner)?
- Is there a time of year that better or worse (don’t do it too close to the wedding in case he breaks a leg or gets arrested and is in jail for a week)?
- What is your boss’s phone number and name (so you can call him/her and get him out of work without him knowing)?
So, there’s a few questions (and advice) to get started and hopefully that will lead to some more. We’ll be back to post more questions to ask of him and the party-goers. In the meantime, get planning! People are expecting a lot out of you – don’t blow it.
Mike – www.AtlanticCity-BachelorParty.com