- Governor Chris Christie’s Plans – If you haven’t heard yet, the Governor has some big plans for AC and we want them to be implemented as quick as possible. Basically, he’s trying to help bring even more people and excitement to the city and we want it to succeed. Sure, he is focusing on more family things first – but it’ll benefit all of us in the end.
- More Collaboration Between Hotels – We need all the properties and companies to tart working together to make the city even better. Sure, competition is sure to help everyone keep surpassing each other, but with the state AC is in right now the best thing to do is pool all the resources together and make AC the winner – not just one property.
- An Even Better Pool Party – Throw a really amazing pool party every week during the summer. Get an insane resident DJ and really make it great. Harrah’s and Water Club started the trend last year; let’s turn it up big time this summer.
- Make the Pier Better – Caesar’s Pier is a great place that hasn’t yet reached its full potential. Except for the 3rd floor, we’d say the place has probably only reached 20% of its potential. Also, what the hell is that fountain show at the end of the pier – kill it immediately and make it something worthwhile (like the only 3 floor go-kart track in the world or an indoor bungee jump). If the Pier isn’t packed head to toe every weekend you should get the hint that there’s too much potential not yet explored.
- Black Card Lounges for More People – We understand you should have a level of service different for your higher level players. However, wouldn’t you want to also treat the newer / lower level players or hotel guests great too? Make the current Black Card and Premier Lounges open to anyone with any comp level whatsoever. As the new members enjoy the service and great amenities of those lounges, they’ll like your hotel and casino more and hence come there more often and spend more money – circle of life.
Those are just a few of the initial ideas. Yeah, they’re not specifically for bachelor parties (that list is coming soon), but we think it’s important that AC get’s an idea of what we’re thinking. That being said – we still believe that Atlantic City is one of the greatest destinations in the world for your bachelor party and we’ve enjoyed partying in this town for many, many years and will be here for many more.
Mike, Atlantic City Bachelor Party