To throw the best 4th of July party, first thing to do is borrow some ideas from our “How to Throw a Memorial Day Weekend Bachelor Party” post. Next you’ll want to expand upon those ideas by customizing it for the 4th.
Here’s what you’ll need for a Fourth of July Bachelor Party:
- Plans – it’s going to be crowded, have plans and reservations! Every place is doing something good so you pretty much can’t go wrong.
- More Fireworks – yes, we used this in a previous post – but it’s the 4th – get MORE.
- Parade Essentials – start an impromptu parade wherever you are (a marching drum, beads, confetti). It’s the 4th and people expect parades so if your group starts one up you can be sure others will join in. Later you’ll be able to tell girls that you were the Grand Marshal at your own parade.
- Thomas Jefferson Costume – it’s the groom’s party so he should get to wear the costume. The 4th of July celebrates the adoption of the Declaration of Independence so no matter where you are you should have a Tommy Jefferson with you. He liked having sex with the slaves too, so like we said – it’s the groom’s day to do what he wants. Plus, your knowledge of why we celebrate the 4th of July will impress strippers.
- Plans – again, it’s going to be crowded. Be prepared and contact us.
So, celebrate America by throwing the best bachelor party you could ever imagine. If you don’t you’re a traitor to the country.
Mike – Atlantic City Bachelor Party