Here are a few tips as you come up with the cost you want to charge each of the guys coming to the bachelor party.
- Give them a ballpark price early so they can start putting away money and give you a level of commitment, tell them it’s just a ballpark and will be refined as time goes on.
- Tell them that the pricing changes based on the number of guys coming so the more they commit to whether they’re coming or not, the better you can estimate costs.
- Make sure the groom/bachelor knows nothing about what the party costs – he’s the reason you’re all going so he should go for free
- Make sure the bachelor/groom’s cost is split between everyone else
- Work with us to get one complete price, in a bachelor party package, for whatever you want to do
- Collect as much money as you can early
- Collect and ask for a bit more than you think you need because it’s good to have a buffer – if you’ve collected too much give it back to the guys right before the strippers walk in so they can use it for tips or drinks later on.
Mike – Atlantic City Bachelor Party