So here’s our list, although not complete because we want to get hired as consultants on the project so we need to keep some things to ourselves, of how to make the best Atlantic City Bachelor Party Hotel ever:
- Make staying there affordable – make all your money on the tables like every casino in existence, keep the room rates low and you’ll be able to better balance supply and demand
- Nightlife – one of the many reasons places like the Borgata thrive – look at their dedication to nightlife. Build the best clubs (which the new owner should of learned in Vegas) and we will come, and spend at the club and spill out to the casino floor late night.
- Sportsbook – someone please work out a proper sportsbook and sports watching place in AC.
- Interesting “theme” suites – who wouldn’t want to stay in a room with a built in waterslide or a mechanical bull. The ability to call down and have room service bring up and quickly install a stripper pole is a must for every room.
- Food – make it easy for us to call downstairs to any restaurant in the place and have a meal brought up quick. We still don’t know why this is only available at certain hotels and certain restaurants within the hotels.
- Back Entrance – give hotel guests a back entrance to everything. Who wouldn’t want to walk into the club by going through the kitchen. This ensures a quicker entrance perk for guests and gives us the feeling of being more important than we are, which let’s face it is the number one thing you’re going for anyway. It’ll also come in handy when we need to exit the place without having everyone see how bad of a hangover we have.
- Strip Club – will someone please build a strip club into a hotel in AC! (Editor's Note: 2 days after we posted this it was announced that an AC casino was going to build the first strip club inside a hotel --- yeah, call us fortune tellers)
- Drink Girls – you know which casinos are better than others at having enough drink girls to keep us motivated/happy. Be a leader! Also, don’t drop all the drink girls at 4am… maybe we still want a drink.
- Tables – where I want them. How come we can’t (in most places, although contact us for a bachelor party and we can help you get this done at certain places) get a craps table or a poker table where I want it when I want it. If we have 10 friends in our suite that want to play craps in our underwear while naked cocktail waitresses bring us drinks we should be able to. Don’t those things fold up like ping pong tables so you can get them in the elevator?
Anyway, that’s just the beginning. No matter what happens we’re happy to see that Resorts is getting such a great new owner and it’ll bring some new life to AC. Don’t screw it up.
Nick – Atlantic City Bachelor Party