- Everyone’s just sitting around, and not because they’re hungover.
- Prolonged periods of silence
- The stripper has a Medicare card
- The strippers ask for more money when they show up
- You didn’t call us
- You’re afraid to walk from the check in counter to your room (and yes, there are places like this)
- You’re waiting in line, anywhere
- Someone says to your future father-in-law: “Go ahead - I think she’s over 18”
- You spend longer than 2 minutes trying to locate a liquor store in AC to get beer – or you just decide to wonder around AC to find one.
Like we said – if these, or any other signs come about during the bachelor party you’re at – take over, make shit happen.
Don - ACBP