Let’s face it – the best bachelor party ideas are the ones that reflect the group that will be going and the partying style of that group. When you’re planning the bachelor party you want to take many factors into consideration (which we can help you with, so email us) and sometimes renting a house just makes more sense for your party.
A quick yes / no guide to see if a house might be the best idea for the bachelor party?
- is the MOST important thing to the bachelor that everyone in the group is together in one place (even more than having hotel rooms right next to each other?
- is the party gonna want to hang in the same place for the majority of the time?
- do you have a very large group (we can help you find houses that fit anywhere from 4 to 20 people – in one house)?
- would it make the party way more appealing if you had a house directly on the beach or with its own dock in the bay?
- is grilling or cooking your own meals extremely attractive (or having midgets answer the door naked when the pizza guy shows up)?
- do you have access to a tiger or polar bear (it’s a lot easier to sneak an animal into a house vs. a hotel)?
Mike – Atlantic City Bachelor Party