- Group rates on everything: ask your hotel, airline, whomever if they have a group rate for a certain number of people
- Collect money in increments: asking someone for 200 bucks at once with 5 days to get it to you is hard. Asking for a 50 dollar deposit, then another 50 a month later, and so one makes people happier to pay. Think about it as a stripper lay away plan.
- Pay attention to time: some places only start charging a cover after a certain time. Stop by early, get your stamp, then go back later – easily saves 20-40 bucks per guy some places.
- Pre-game: a no-brainer for some but make sure you’ve set up enough of a pre-game so you get some drinks in you before you leave
- Bottle Service: as much as a bottle of vodka may seem in a VIP area, when you do the math it can work out much cheaper for your group (not to mention the ton of other benefits)
- Time of Year: a hotel (and lots of other stuff) in a beach type location costs anywhere from 30-50% less one to four weeks before or after the summer than it does between memorial and labor day.
- Hire a Pro: we guarantee we can get you better rates and you’ll spend a lot less for the same thing than you would get on your own (and you wouldn’t be able to get many of the things anyway). We have relationships and knowledge that allow us to make sure you’ll get the best rates on everything and will be able to give you tons of ideas on how to make your money go further.