The reason we said we don’t necessarily agree with all the winners is for two main reasons: this list is not specifically coming from a bachelor party perspective, and because the voting is open to anyone (and only promoted in ACWeekly’s media) it can easily be manipulated or reflect only their reader’s opinions.
So, check out the list below and get your thoughts going – then contact us to keep the ideas going and tailor it to your bachelor party and your group.
Also, we thank you for your votes for Best Promoter Category – they don’t publish the winners of that list – but we do know you voted! Thanks!
The 2011 ACWeekly.com Nightlife Award Winners
(reprinted from acweekly.com)
The winners in each category are in bold and the honorable mentions include an *
- Best Comedy Club: The Comedy Stop Cafe & Cabaret
- Best Wine Selection: Phillips Seafood – Cellar 32*
- Best Beer Selection: Firewaters – Tun Tavern*
- Best Drink Specials: Souzai
- Best Martini: Blue Martini
- Best Happy Hour: Souzai
- Best Bartender: Scott Gully (Laguna Grille) – Jason Solari (Souzai)*
- Best Irish Bar: The Irish Pub – Ri Ra*
- Best Sports Bar: Game On!
- Best Beach Bar: Trump Plaza – Sammy Hagar’s @ Ballys*
- Best Karaoke: Planet Rose
- Best Club to hear Hip Hop Music: 40/40 Club
- Best Lounge Act: Beth Tinnon (Tropicana)
- Best Lounge for Live Entertainment: Ego – Gypsy Bar*
- Best Bottle Service: Dusk
- Best Local Hangout: Ducktown Tavern – The Chelsea*
- Best Place to Have a Bachelor Party: The Quarter – Dusk*
- Best Place to Have a Bachelorette Party: The Quarter – Boogie Nights*
- Best Gentleman’s Club: Bare Exposure – AC Dolls*
- Best Club to find Celebrities: Dusk – The Pool at Harrah’s*
- Best Club Dancers: Mur.Mur – Boogie Nights*
- Best After Hours Spot: 32 Degrees – Casbah*
- Best Resident DJ: DJ Vito G (Caesars Ent.)
- Best Industry Night: Mur.Mur – Dusk*
- Best Dance Club: Boogie Nights
* Indicates Honorable Mention
Mike – Atlantic City Bachelor Party