First, let’s start with some reasons why it’s great to have a party bus at the bachelor party:
- No Need to Drive – this is obvious, but making sure you get the party around without having to drive or name a designated driver can make the bus totally worth it. Oh yeah, and now you can drink while someone drives!
- Everyone In The Same Place – hate the idea of everyone showing up in their own cars or being responsible for “finding the place”? Another great part about buses is that they can fit a lot of people. Whether it’s an old school yellow school bus or a luxury party bus you can generally fit the entire bachelor party inside.
- Taking the Show on the Road – yup, you can get strippers on the bus. 60MPH lap dances mean a lot faster grinding up and down on your pants.
- Hanger-Ons – girls that you meet while you are bar hopping during the bachelor party will find it so fascinating that you have a party bus you’re traveling from bar to bar on. This is when you invite them on the bus and then have them join along for the party until which time that you want to leave them at the next bar because you’ve found hotter / crazier girls that want to see what the inside of a party bus looks like.
- Alibi’s – generally the bride to be will think that it will be a tamer bachelor party if you say you’re having it on a party bus. Just say you’ll be on the bus the whole time driving around town screaming out the windows and they’ll never know that you did a strip club crawl to every strip club in a 90 mile radius. The next day you’ll have so many stories that happened on the bus that you won’t have to cover for the really good stories that took place off the bus.
Now that we’ve got you seeing how great a party bus can be, let’s talk about the flip side:
- Cost – party buses can be expensive. Getting pulled over for throwing shit out the windows of busses can also be expensive, so can cleaning bills for the idiot that throws up on the leather couch. Be very mindful of total costs when renting – see that the price includes everything (gas, tolls, clean up, insurance).
- Trying to Wrangle a Group – party buses are great to move from place to place – but did you ever try dragging 20 drunk guys out of a bar or strip club? Not happening! You’ll have half the group get right on the bus on time and the other half take an extra hour leaving the bar only after 100 texts and then paying the bouncers to drag them out.
- Chasing a good time – no matter how much fun you’re having at one place, your mind will be wondering – what if we take the bus over to this other place, will it be better? Having a bus gives you mobility, which gives you choices – which can make you crazy wondering where the best place is.
- Utilization – a lot of people get buses, only to take them down to the party and then take them home. That can end up being a great under utilization of the bus and you can definitely get a better deal for just using it for that one reason. You can probably get hotel rooms wherever you’re partying (contact us if you want to party in Atlantic City) for much cheaper per guy and get the benefit of staying over.
Mike – Atlantic City Bachelor Party