- Location – AC, and New Jersey in general, is located centrally on the east coast making it easily accessible and drive-able from everywhere ranging from Connecticut down to Virginia. It’s also got a great small airport making it easy to fly into (or fly into Philly for a short drive or train down). Got friends in multiple places, they can all easily meet in AC and usually get there in very cheap ways. There’s a train from NYC (that sells beer), trains from PA/Philly (bring your own beer), and tons of roads that converge on America’s Favorite Playground.
- It’s Shady and Classy – yup, it’s the two best things you could want – all in one town. Within the same block in AC you can be smoking incredible cigars surrounded by leather and mahogany sharing stories of how the bachelor helps little orphan kids OR you could be throwing frozen bags of peas at a former escort while you make the bachelor eat the peas that fall out of the bag. You can imagine the full range of shady things and classy things your group can get into – we’ll just help you set it up and come up with even better ideas for the bachelor parties. Fill out the contact form on the main page.
- Carrot Top – you will never find Carrot Top playing anywhere here. AC has quality entertainment if you’re into hitting a quick show type thing or there’s a good concert in town. Use some of our posts on “How to Find Out What’s Happening in Atlantic City” to get ideas on what’s in town.
- Good Guy – when you tell people you went to or are going to Vegas for a bachelor party, they pretty much expect you to kill a stripper and overdose on drugs. Don’t get me wrong , we LOVE Vegas and have a great business out there too; but, when you tell others (girlfriend, wife, co-workers) you went to / are going to AC for a bachelor party they don’t look at you like you’re gonna bang a donkey. In the case of girlfriends/wives, we’ve seen much higher acceptance conversion rate of letting you go to AC than many other places.
- Cabs – this may be lame, but when you want to get to where you’re going next and you want to get there quickly cabs are important. We’ve spent WAY less time in cab lines in AC than just about anywhere else. Also, because the island is closer together and it’s easier to get into/out of hotel cab areas it’s cheaper than many other places too.
- Bonus: here’s a 6th reason Atlantic City is a great bachelor party plan idea: we’re here to help! Yup, a gratuitous plug for our amazing services of helping you throw/have the most insane / best bachelor party you’ve ever heard of. Use the contact form on the main page now!
Mike – AtlanticCity-BachelorParty.com